CKPM 999 - Project Management Fast Track
Project Management Fast Track participants can complete six courses in the Certificate in Project Management, and access specialized support in preparation for the Project Management Institute (PMI)® Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® and Project Management Professional (PMP)® exams.
Who Should Enrol?
- those wanting to update their skills to improve employability
- those wanting to acquire skills and knowledge to write the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam
- registration in The Chang School’s Certificate in Project Management
- five core project management certificate courses and one elective
- PMP prep with access to a database of sample questions and simulated tests
- ongoing instructor support
Project Management Courses
The Project Management Fast Track includes the following courses:
CTEC 210 - Fundamentals of Project Management
CKPM 203 - Planning and Scheduling
CKPM 209 - Project Risk and Quality Management
CKPM 211 - Leadership in Project Management
CKPM 212 - Project Cost and Procurement Management
CKPM 217 - Agile Project Management
CKPM 990 - CAPM and PMP Exam Prep
To complete the requirements for the Certificate in Project Management, students may take the two remaining courses in the next term.
Lectures and coursework are scheduled four days a week over 14 weeks and the fifth day is a self-study/group work day with access to instructor support. Included in the 14 weeks are PMP exam prep simulations with sample questions and answer review led by the instructor.
PMI and PMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.