Gateway for International Professionals
Unemployment and underemployment are common stories for international professionals.
Our Gateway for International Professionals programs help bridge the gap between education, experience, and employment.
International professionals often come to Canada with a breadth and depth of experience and credentials that simply aren’t recognized here. These programs accurately assess the skills of international professionals and provide them with the education and experience needed to succeed in the Canadian workplace at levels that correspond with their qualifications.
- Internationally Trained Health Professionals (ITHP) Bridging Program
- Workplace Communication in Canada (WCC) Program
- International Midwifery Pre-registration Program (IMPP)
- Internationally Educated Social Work Professionals (IESW) Bridging Program
- Middle-level Managers (MLM) with a Technical Background Bridging Program
The Faculty of Engineering and Architectural Science at Toronto Metropolitan University has developed the Internationally-Educated Engineers Qualification Bridging (IEEQB) Program specifically for internationally-educated engineers to provide them with an opportunity to meet the academic requirements for professional engineering licensure in Ontario.