Sidebar Menu

Fees & Financial FAQ

How do I pay my course fees?

Visit Fees to find information about how and when to pay, fee rates, fee policies, ancillary fees and service charges, refunds, and more. All fees must be paid in full at time of enrolment. Any students with outstanding fees will be required to clear their debt before any further enrolments are processed.

International Students: After enrolling and paying for your course, you are required to obtain a valid Study Permit from Citizenship and Immigration Canada for your period of study if your studies will last longer than six months. Contact Toronto Metropolitan University’s International Student Support Office for more information.

What are the certificate program fees?

The certificate program fees are calculated on a per-course basis. To find the cost of each course, visit individual course description pages.

Fees for international students are approximately three (3) times higher than the listed fees.

Is financial aid available to help me pay my tuition fees?

The Chang School offers a wide range of awards, bursaries, and scholarships for students who are eligible. Visit Awards and Financial Assistance for detailed information about our merit-based awards and need-based bursaries available to Chang School students.

The Toronto Metropolitan Association of Part-time Students (TMAPS), your student union, also offers financial assistance. For more information, visit the TMAPS website.

Can I get OSAP for continuing education courses?

It is possible to receive government assistance to study at The Chang School. If you are completing an approved certificate and enrolled in courses, you might be eligible for government financial aid through the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP).

For detailed information about the OSAP program, visit Toronto Metropolitan University’s Student Financial Assistance website and expand the “Chang School Certificates” tab.

Will I receive an income tax receipt (T2202A) for my course?

Tuition, education, and textbook amounts certificates (T2202A) will be available online at by the end of February if your fees per course enrolment per term are $100 or more.

For more information please visit the Office of the Registrar’s Fees – Tax Receipts webpage. If you have any questions, please contact the ServiceHub.