The Value of Curv Microcredentials
Curv microcredentials focus on specific, practical skills or knowledge areas that are directly related to a particular job or industry. They cover a wide range of subjects, from universal project management skills to ransomware prevention practices.
Microcredentials are the fastest way to hire, train, and recognize your employees. We offer customizable solutions so that you can get certified proof that your current employees are exactly where they need to be to help drive business results.
And, because Curv microcredentials are digital and linked to metadata, you can gain quick, detailed, and verifiable insights into the individual achievement.
See what employers have had to say about microcredentials and how they’ve benefitted their organizations.
Benefits of Curv Microcredentials for Employers
Discover Curv Microcredentials
Find the right microcredential to propel your workforce and business forward.
We Can Build Custom Microcredentials for Your Organization
We’re here to help employers adapt to the changing professional landscape with customized microcredential solutions that are innovative and flexible. We can work with your organization to modify an existing Curv microcredential that is specific to your industry and skills requirements.
Our team of learning and development experts are ready to support you and your workforce by offering microcredentials that are:
- Customized: We’ll consult with your organization to conduct a needs analysis that will help us gain a clear understanding of your employees' learning needs as well as those of your organization.
- Economical: Group discounts are available for your organization and team.
- Flexible: Self-paced, completely online, and can be completed in under 10 hours so your employees can earn their microcredential while maintaining their full-time role.
- Reliable: Developed by industry experts who understand the needs of adult learners and delivered by one of Canada’s top continuing education universities.
- Supported: Access to a support desk to assist your team along the way.
Businesses Can Count on Our Rigorous Standards
Are Curv Microcredentials Right for You?
To find out how The Chang School can help your organization with a solution that’s tailored to your needs, please get in touch with Emma Gooch, Program Manager, Business Development and microcredentials.
*Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario (HEQCO) report, “Making Sense of Microcredentials”
**UPCEA & Collegis Education report, “The Effect of Employer Understanding and Engagement on Non-Degree Credentials”, February 2023