Industry and Careers
This program can lead to career paths in various areas such as:
- Business analyst
- Enterprise architect
Who Should Take This Certificate?
- Graduates from the following programs who want to develop a specialty in Enterprise Architecture:
- Engineering degree
- IT-related degree or diploma
- Master of Business Administration
- The Chang School’s Certificate in Information Systems Management
- Professionals currently working in the following areas who seek a specialized role in Enterprise Architecture:
- business analytics
- database development
- network administration
- software development
- security administrator
Students should have an Information Systems Management (ISM) certificate or an IT educational background at college or university levels.
What Will You Learn?
This advanced certificate program offers students the knowledge and necessary tools for determining how an organization can effectively achieve its current and future objectives. It offers IT-enabled business process management from an analytical perspective. This analytical capability is enriched with advanced topics in information systems security and privacy.
After completing this certificate, you will able to:
- advise organizations on how to respond to emerging technologies and the growing complexity of information systems
- develop and manage information technology architecture and infrastructure to meet the strategic needs of business and government
- analyze and solve business problems by applying information technology architecture and infrastructure
- understand the context of enterprise architecture frameworks, including:
- the open group architecture framework (togaf)
- service-oriented architecture (soa)
- control objectives for information and related technologies (cobit)
- 3 required courses
- 1 elective
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) 1.67+
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent
- With 6 Grade 12 U or M credits
Awards and Financial Aid