Industry and Careers
This certificate can lead to career paths in roles such as:
- Development manager
- Project control officer
- Project coordinator
- Project leader
- Project manager
- Team leader
- Technical lead
Who Should Take This Certificate?
- Professionals with technical backgrounds in information technology, engineering, science, finance, and other similar fields.
- Internationally educated professionals with an undergraduate degree and a minimum of two years of professional experience in one of above fields.
- Individuals who want to prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® examination.
What Will You Learn?
After completing this certificate, you will able to:
- Describe the concepts and basic functions of the project management body of knowledge
- Manage project scope, quality, time, cost, risk, procurement, resources, and communication
- Assemble self-managing teams to build products while responding to ever-changing requirements
- Prepare a project schedule, and install and operate a planning and scheduling system
- Utilize solid leadership and other soft skills and apply them to project situations
- Refine your analytical, writing, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- 2 required course
- 2 electives*
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 1.67+
*Select 1 courses from Electives – Group A and 1 course from Electives – Group B
Applicants will have to be Internationally Educated Professionals (IEPs) and must be an accepted and registered participant of the Middle Level Managers (MLM) Program housed in The Chang School.
have a degree in a technical field and a minimum of two years of work experience.
An admission application is required for this program. A pre-approval process will be conducted by the program manager, including an orientation/information session, a one-on-one interview, and a language assessment.
For more information, contact email@example.com.