If you have a passion for photography, welcome to the Course Series in Creative Photography. Short-term courses between 12 and 24 hours in the evenings, and/or weekends, will test your creative abilities. Landscape, documentary, websites, portfolio development, portraits, and even pinhole digital imaging are some of the courses offered. Courses will be taught by professional photographers who work in the industry and who will help you create your ideas.
This course series offers the following benefits:
- Enrol right away – open admissions with no application required
- Take courses in any order – no prerequisites needed
- Earn a Professional Development Award on successful completion of all courses
- Use applicable courses towards the Certificate in Photography Studies
- Exhibit your creative work through special events
- Apply for merit-based awards
Please note that equipment and facilities use outside of class time will not be provided. All course work requiring use of Ryerson equipment and facilities must be done during class time only.
Course Series Requirements
- Successful completion of 3 required courses (totalling a minimum of 60 hours)