This program is an opportunity to develop practical fine art skills and gain knowledge of art history. The studio courses cover drawing, graphic design, animation, and drafting for set design. The art history courses cover prehistoric to modern art.
This course series offers the following benefits:
- Enrol right away – open admissions with no application required
- Take a mix of online and in-class courses
- Take Ryerson degree-credit courses
- Earn a Professional Development Award on successful completion of all courses
- Use applicable courses towards the Certificate in Design for Arts and Entertainment, the Certificate in Digital Art Production, the Certificate in Film Studies, the Certificate in Image Arts, or the Certificate in Fashion Coordination and Styling
- Apply for merit-based awards
Course Series Requirements
- Successful completion of 3 required courses
Questions? Contact Rhonda Abrams, Academic Coordinator.