Want to find out more about the Course Series in Social Media Practices and Reputation Management? Express interest to connect with this program and receive updates.
A social media presence enables senior management to share their perspectives with wider audiences, both external and internal, and garner reputational benefits from being online. Preparation for social media participation includes identifying the goals of social participation, selecting the right social platform, minimizing the risk of participation, and guiding the social conversation.
This course series offers the following benefits:
- Enrol right away – open admissions with no application required
- Complete from wherever you are through a fully online format
- Take Toronto Metropolitan University degree-credit courses
- Use these courses towards the Certificate in Public Relations
- Earn a Professional Development Award on successful completion of all courses
- Apply for merit-based awards
Course Series Requirements
- Successful completion of 3 required courses
The courses in this program may be applied to the Public Relations certificate.
Questions? Contact Andrea Tavchar, Academic Coordinator.